We encourage celebrating birthdays at our school. Here are a few guidelines that need to be followed.
- We will only do parties on Fridays to start at 11:15 am but no later than 11:30am .
- Put an invitation in the cubbies of the children on Mondays.
- Please provide lunch and beverage for all children as well as the staff.
- You may bring “goody bags” if you desire, but it's not mandatory.
- Please provide cupcakes or donuts. They are less messy than a cake.
If you feel you must bring a cake please talk with the director first.
- Please provide (2) table cloths, plates, cups, napkins (whatever is needed for lunch).
- Be prepared to clean up afterwards. The staff will be busy with the children.
- A parent or family member needs to be present and host the party.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the office.